Translate

Friday 20 September 2013

                            Passion.Love.Happiness

                               

                                  Love,passion and happiness are like 3 beads that complete our life, without one the other is incomplete.It's like water without hydrogen.Without these you can actually live your life,but you'll be just kinda living your life.But the shocking truth is that 80% of the people of our planet do not have one or more than one of these in their lives.How do you bring these into your life?I was like you, clueless at one point of my life, but then I started building myself and my character.Slowly I started discovering myself and started discovering methods to incorporate these 3 elements into my life.
                                              Passion................One day I woke up in the morning, the time was 9:30 am,but I wanted to go back to sleep, because I didn't want to face my life,I didn't want to face a new day.Then I asked myself "why?"....I had no answer.I thought for a while and figured out the answer,it was because I was not doing what I wanted,I was not doing what I like.Then I asked myself "what is it that I like?", my mind told me many things, and one of the things on the list was "my life"Yes , most importantly, I love my life.I would never ever let go of this life for anyone or anything. That's the truth, we all love our life , its the things we do that we dislike.But if we just take our eyes off the imperfections and look at this perfect life God has given us,the urge to wake up every morning and do something to change our life comes on its own.This life is precious, and its not the life you wanna change, but its the things you do that you wanna change.And the things are not gonna change unless and until you take action.And for you to take action you need to love yourself and your life.Your life is precious baby, and you can do anything on this goddamn earth to save it.Don't just sit and lament, wake up every morning and do something that you think will make your life meaningful!!!

                                   Love..........You know, sometimes I wonder if God created this Universe from love.Love is such a wonderful thing,the best emotion ever created.Love and happiness are so deeply connected, without love happiness doesn't show, and without happiness love doesn't come.Love is like a magic potion for instant happiness, only thing is you don't drink it.When we start appreciating the beauty of the small things in our life, we immediately feel, more happy,content, and more alive.Treat others the way you expect others to treat you.Its always give love and take love ,one way never really works.There are many small changes in your life that you can make today to bring more love into your life.Greet the first person you see in the morning after leaving home.When you see someone do something good, appreciate it from the bottom of your heart.Feel happy when someone else is happy, laugh with them, and share the joy.Tell your close friends and family , the reason  you love them so much.Call up your family at least once everyday if you are staying away from them.....there are thousands of such minor changes that will not only make you feel more happy but also satisfied with your life.I hope these will help you to live a more meaningful life, filled with happiness.

                                                And one more thing, this is one very useful site I came across, helps you calm down and relax after a hectic day at work, do check it out......   www.donothingfor2minutes.com

                           

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment